Mike Rudd is a certified 200 hour graduate of the Yoga On High Teacher Training Institute. He’s been practicing yoga daily for over a decade and he combines his love of the outdoors, high intensity workouts, and the 8 limbs of yoga for a special class experience. He can be found on Instagram @TheMikeRudd.
- What: 60-minutes of yoga/movement class followed by 60-minutes of stress relieving axe throwing
- Where: Dueling Axes – 5780 N Hamilton Rd., Suite A, Columbus, OH 43230
- When: Sunday, April 25, 2021 OR Sunday, May 2, 2021 – Yoga starts at 10am
- Cost: $40/person includes yoga + axe throwing
- Optional: Bottomless Bloodymary bar for + $19/person
Join us at Dueling Axes (before it opens to the public) on Sunday, April 25 or Sunday, May 2 at 10am for a special hour of limbering movement instruction by professional movement coach Mike Rudd. No experience necessary. Get your yoga on in a new exciting space in New Albany. Stretch, bend, loosen up, and relAXE into your Sunday morning, then stick around for an hour of stress relieving axe throwing. You can also indulge your senses with our optional Bottomless Bloodymary bar. Mike will lead us through a series of movements that are a blend of yoga and exercise so we can feel and throw our best while getting ready for the week to come.
What to bring?
- Feel free to bring your own Sundayfunday brunch food to enjoy while we learn movement and axe throwing techniques and engage in some friendly competition. Yep, bring bagels, coffee, tea or you can purchase some yummy treats from one of our neighbors (Sweetwater Coffee & Tea and Tropical Smoothy Cafe).
- Don’t bring your own alcohol! This location has a full service bar. We’ll be offering a bottomless bloodymary bar special, or choose from any of our specialty cocktails and local craft brews.
- A yoga mat or towel if you have one.
- Special workout clothes are optional. You could do this in your shorts or jeans if you choose, but you must wear closed toe shoes for axe throwing.
- A friend, sibling or date (or come solo).
Prepare to have some fun! Dueling Axes is Central Ohio’s fun, new axe throwing activity venue located in New Albany located at The Plaza at Hamilton Quarter at 5780 N Hamilton Rd.
Cost is $40/person & + $19 at the bar if you choose to partake in the Bottomless Bloody Mary special
How it works
Yoga and Axe Throwing sign up only accessible through the Book Now button below.
- Click the Sign Up Here button with the date you want to attend.
- Choose the number of attendees in your group and click next.
- Fill in your information, pay in full or just a deposit, and click Reserve Now. That’s it.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with your reservation details and link to our waiver for all participants to sign. Limited time offer and limited to only 24 participants.