Yoga and Axe Throwing LIMITED to 30 Participants – BOOK NOW
relAXE: with Mike Rudd & Dueling Axes
Mike Rudd is a certified 200 hour graduate of the Yoga On High Teacher Training Institute. He’s been practicing yoga daily for over a decade and he combines his love of the outdoors, high intensity workouts, and the 8 limbs of yoga for a special class experience. He can be found on Instagram @TheMikeRudd.
- What: 60-minutes of yoga/movement class followed by 60-minutes of stress relieving axe throwing
- Where: Dueling Axes – 309 S 4th Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- When: Sunday, March 22, 2020 – Yoga starts at 10:30am
- Cost: $40 includes yoga + axe throwing
Join us at Dueling Axes (before it opens to the public) on Sunday, March 22 at 10:30am for a special hour of limbering movement instruction by professional movement coach Mike Rudd. No experience necessary. Get your yoga on in a new exciting space in Downtown Columbus. Stretch, bend, loosen up, and relAXE into your Sunday morning, then stick around for an hour of stress relieving axe throwing. Mike will lead us through a series of movements that are a blend of yoga and exercise so we can feel and throw our best while getting ready for the week to come.
What to bring?
- Coolers welcome! BYOB and food! Feel free to bring your own drinks and Sundayfunday brunch food to enjoy while we learn movement and axe throwing techniques and engage in some friendly competition. Yep, bring bagels, coffee, tea or even some brews (no liquor please) or mimosas to help you throw your best.
- A yoga mat or towel if you have one.
- Special workout clothes are optional. You could do this in your shorts or jeans if you choose, but you must wear closed toe shoes for axe throwing.
- A friend, sibling or date (or come solo).
Prepare to have some fun! Dueling Axes is Central Ohio’s fun, new axe throwing activity venue located in Downtown Columbus inside the new Mercantile building at 309 S 4th Street.
Cost is $40
How it works
Yoga and Axe Throwing sign up only accessible through the Book Online Now button below.
- Click the button to get to our online scheduling calendar.
- Choose the Yoga and Axe Throwing event option on March 22.
- Fill in the requested information to reserve your space and that’s it.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with your reservation details and link to our waiver for all participants to sign. Limited time offer and limited to only 30 participants. Book now to take advantage of this special event.