Mike Rudd is a certified 200 hour graduate of the Yoga On High Teacher Training Institute. He’s been practicing yoga daily for over a decade and he combines his love of the outdoors, high intensity workouts, and the 8 limbs of yoga for a special class experience. He can be found on Instagram @TheMikeRudd.
Upcoming relAXE Events
Sunday, February 20th at our Downtown Columbus Location
- What: 60-minutes of yoga/movement class followed by 60-minutes of stress relieving axe throwing
- Where: Dueling Axes – 309 S 4th Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- When: Sunday, February 20th, 2021 – Yoga starts at 11am
- Cost: $40/person includes yoga + axe throwing
- Optional: Bring your own beer/wine/champagne and any food you want (no hard liquor allowed)
- How do I make a reservation: Sign Up Here
Join us at Dueling Axes (before it opens to the public) on Sunday, Feb. 20 11am for a special hour of limbering movement instruction by professional movement coach Mike Rudd. No experience is necessary. Get your yoga on in one our upscale axe throwing lounges, conveniently located in Downtown Columbus. Stretch, bend, loosen up, and relAXE into your Sunday morning, then stick around for an hour of stress relieving axe throwing. You can also indulge your senses at our New Albany location bar (signature cocktails and Bloody Mary deals), and our Downtown Columbus location now has a full service bar as of June 2023. Mike will lead us through a series of movements that are a blend of yoga and exercise so we can feel and throw our best while getting ready for the week to come.
What to bring?
- Feel free to bring your own Sundayfunday brunch food to enjoy while we learn movement and axe throwing techniques and engage in some friendly competition. Yep, bring bagels, coffee, tea or you can purchase some yummy treats from one of our neighbors
- Downtown Columbus food partners include: The Walrus, Pecan Penny’s, Little Palace and Dirty Frank’s
- New Albany food partners include: Sweetwater Coffee & Tea or Tropical Smoothy Cafe
- Alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages
- Our Downtown Columbus location has a full service bar. Feel free to bring your own food.
- Our New Albany location has a full bar, so please don’t bring your own alcohol! We’ll be offering signature cocktail, bloody mary and draft beer bar specials, or choose from any of our libation offerings.
- A yoga mat or towel if you have one.
- Special workout clothes are optional. You could do this in your shorts or jeans if you choose, but you must wear closed toe shoes for axe throwing.
- A friend, sibling or date (or come solo).
Prepare to have some fun! Dueling Axes is Central Ohio’s fun, new axe throwing activity venue located on South 4th Street in Downtown Columbus and New Albany located at The Plaza at Hamilton Quarter at 5780 N Hamilton Rd.
Cost is $40/person for 1-hour of yoga followed by 1-hour of axe throwing (technique training provided)
How it works
Yoga and Axe Throwing sign up only accessible through the Book Now buttons below or above.
- Click the Sign Up Here button with the date you want to attend.
- Choose the number of attendees in your group and click next.
- Fill in your information, pay in full or just a deposit, and click Reserve Now. That’s it.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with your reservation details and link to our waiver for all participants to sign. Limited time offer and limited to only 24 participants.