Axe Throwing Happy Hour Beer Leagues start Monday, April 12, 2021 – Sign Up Here
LEAGUES ARE BACK – Now being played at our New Albany Location
Dueling Axes Happy Hour Beer League
We’re changing things up a bit for our upcoming 2021 Spring League here at Dueling Axes! While our previous leagues focused on a structured format that pitted teams of two against each other in a round robin format, the new Happy Hour Beer League will feature an open format of one-on-one pick-up games.
Here’s how it will work:
- Players will pay $120/ea to participate in an 8 week league of singles play.
- League night will be held on Monday nights from 6-8p.
- During the two-hour time players are free to play the League Style game on the scoring app against any other member of their choice.
- Members can warm up and play as many games as they want during the league night hours.
- After completing the game, players must email scores to email@example.com in order for them to be tabulated towards an average score which will be used to place the player on our Leaderboard.
- After 7 weeks of play, players will be placed on a tournament bracket based on their standing on the Leaderboard.
- On week 8, Dueling Axes will hold a Happy Hour Beer League double elimination tournament to crown the season’s champion!
- This league will be capped at 24 participants.
All other League Play and Code of Conduct rules remain the same. Keep in mind that in addition to being competitive, we want league players to have fun above all. Be courteous, be honest and Duel away.
Spring Beer League Sign Up
$ 120Per Person
8-week axe throwing season ($15/week).
Each league night allows every participant as many games as they can fit in during the 2 hours of open play.
2021 Spring leagues will compete on Monday nights, starting April 12. Competition will begin at 6pm and end at 8pm.
Weeks 1-7 will be for final tournament seeding. Bye week on 5/31 for Memorial Day. Week 8 (June 7) will be a double elimination bracketed tournament.
Full bar amenities onsite. Outside-food friendly.
Winner receives a custom trophy, t-shirt, hat, and socks, a 6-person/2-hour Dueling Axes session, and a chance to compete at larger competitions.
Check league style play here.