At Dueling Axes, LLC, our number one priority is providing our customers with a safe setting in which to enjoy Dueling Axes, LLC’s uniquely fun experience. It is imperative that all safety rules be followed strictly and at all times. We ALWAYS strive to make our customers’ safety our primary responsibility. Dueling Axes, LLC requires all employees and customers to adhere to the following Lane rules and safety instructions.
Dueling Axes, LLC reserves the right to set Lane capacity from time-to-time as it deems fit and as safety dictates. During open throwing the Lane capacity may be different than during leagues, tournaments, or other competitions.
- Customers must have on clean and dry clothes. No wet clothes allowed.
- Customers must wear closed toe shoes and shirt while in the Dueling Axes, LLC facility.
- Customers may NOT be intoxicated while in the Dueling Axes, LLC facility.
- Customers must follow all rules. Rules are established for Customers’ safety and the safety of spectators, visitors, employees and others in the Dueling Axes, LLC facility. Failure to follow the rules may cause immediate ejection from the Dueling Axes, LLC facility and forfeiture of all payments and fees paid to Dueling Axes, LLC.
- Dueling Axes, LLC reserve the right to refuse service to any person who does not follow the rules or has, be experience, demonstrated reluctance or failure to follow the rules.
- Customers may bring their own food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages into the Dueling Axes, LLC facility provided the food or beverage does not impair the Customers’ ability to follow the rules and, provided further, Customers must follow all laws related to alcoholic beverages.
- Dueling Axes, LLC reserves the right to deny or withdraw service to Customers who abuse the privilege of bringing their own food and/or otherwise do not follow the rules.
- Customers must always be in control of themselves.
- Spectators may not throw or handle axes at any time.
- Axes may not be removed from the assigned throwing lane and only one axe is permitted per lane.
- When handling an axe, you must be aware of your surroundings and handle the axe in a safe manner. No swinging the axe, do not gesture with an axe and absolutely no flipping of the axe.
- Only one thrower may enter the throwing lane at a time.
- All guests must keep their hands, fingers and body parts off of the throwing lane partition fencing.
- Dueling Axes, LLC reserves the right to modify, edit, and add additional rules as necessary, written or oral, to provide a safe setting in which to enjoy Dueling Axes, LLC’s uniquely fun experience.