Pre-Game with Us this Sunday for Super Bowl LIV
Get $5 Off Per Person On Your Next Axe Throwing Reservation
The BIG GAME is this Sunday, February 2 and kick off starts at 6:30pm EST. Dueling Axes opens at Noon. Come pregame with us and take advantage of this special offer for you and your friends. That’s right, pregame at Dueling Axes, or stay and watch the game and receive $5 off per person on your reservation. All you have to do is use the links below to make your reservation. 4 person minimum per group. 12 person maximum per group. Every person in your group will receive the $5 off special! The offer is valid for both 1- and 2-hour reservations. Make sure to act now. This is a limited time offer and may not be available if you come back later.
1-hour reservation at $5 off per person ($30/person)
2-hour reservation at $5 off per person ($50/person)
Perks of Pregaming with Dueling Axes
- We’re BYOB – bring your own beer or wine and don’t pay those expensive bar prices. Coolers welcome.
- We’re BYOF – yup, you can bring in your own food as well. Homemade seven layer dip, wings, sandwiches, whatever you want. Or you can have one of our neighbors deliver anything off their menu. They’ll deliver it to you right at your lane with no additional delivery fee.
- Catch up with your friends over a fun activity rather than just sitting at a bar.
- Dedicated tables and seating at your throwing lane.
- In close proximity to your viewing party, and other local bars.
Once you’ve made your reservation you’ll receive a confirmation email with your reservation details and link to our waiver. All participants must sign the waiver prior to throwing. Limited time offer.
Did we mention we’re BYOB?
Yup, you can bring your own beer, wine and other non-alcoholic beverages (just no liquor). Coolers are welcome as well so you can load it up and keep your favorite brews ice cold during your entire visit. Not feeling like hauling down your own pints? No problem. Several of the area bars and restaurants will deliver in beverages and food directly to you lane for no additional delivery charge. It’s as if their kitchens were right in our space. Full menus provided at each lane.
Have any other questions?
Check out our FAQ page for some of the most popular questions. Be sure to wear close-toed shoes and arrive approximately 15 minutes early to get checked in and receive your safety and technique briefing before your reservation begins. Read here to learn What to Expect.